Closing event of the FWO TBM project ‘Mobile monitoring of movement and joint loading in persons with degenerative hip- and knee problems’ on 09.03.2021
INVITATION: Closing event of the FWO TBM project ‘Mobile monitoring of movement and joint loading in persons with degenerative hip- and knee problems’ 👋..
Congressen en Symposia
Cursussen en Scholing
Onderzoek(st)er Revalidatietechnologie bij neurologische patiënten en ouderen (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)Vrije Universiteit BrusselBrussel
docent (tenure track) / hoofddocent / hoogleraar in Revalidatiewetenschappen: Technologie in de Revalidatie (80 à 100%) UHasseltUniversiteit HasseltHasselt, België
PhD student Rehabilitation Sciences: proprioception in cerebral palsyUHasselt The UHasselt contributes to the knowledge economy in the Euregion. Active tutoring, made to measure for the students, topquality research in specific domains and an international orientation are our university's characteristics. Owing to its small size, the university and its employees are building up to an organisation together where it is a pleasure to work. Qualities are the only means by which people are measured. Gender, ethnicity, handicap, nationality and age are not taken into consideration.Hasselt, België
- Synergies analysis produces consistent results between motion analysis laboratories
- Race/Ethnic and Stroke Subtype Differences in Post-Stroke Functional Recovery Following Acute Rehabilitation
- Trunk Muscle Characteristics: Differences Between Sedentary Adults with and without Unilateral Lower-Limb Amputation
- Barriers and facilitators to employment: A comparison of participants with multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury
- Body weight support gait training for patients with Parkinson's Disease: a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Region-specific exercises versus general exercises approaches in the management of spinal and peripheral musculoskeletal disorders: a systematic review with meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials.