Vrijdag 29 Maart vind het VVBN symposium plaats in utrecht. Er is afgesproken met de organisatie van het symposium dat SMALLL leden zich mogen inschrijven..
Congressen en Symposia
Cursussen en Scholing
PhD student Rehabilitation Sciences: proprioception in cerebral palsyUHasselt The UHasselt contributes to the knowledge economy in the Euregion. Active tutoring, made to measure for the students, topquality research in specific domains and an international orientation are our university's characteristics. Owing to its small size, the university and its employees are building up to an organisation together where it is a pleasure to work. Qualities are the only means by which people are measured. Gender, ethnicity, handicap, nationality and age are not taken into consideration.Hasselt, België
- Does prolonged walking cause greater muscle fatigability in individuals with incomplete spinal cord injury compared with matched-controls?
- Smaller muscle mass is associated with increase in EMG–EMG coherence of the leg muscle during unipedal stance in elderly adults
- IMPROVED DUAL-TASK PERFORMANCE DURING TURNING AFTER A SINGLE SESSION OF ACTION OBSERVATION TRAINING IN PARKINSON'S DISEASE PATIENTS
- ASSESSMENT OF THE INTER-LABORATORY REPEATABILITY OF GAIT ANALYSIS MEASUREMENTS IN PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- Gaze behaviour during walking in young adults with developmental coordination disorder
- Autonomy support and reduced feedback frequency have trivial effects on learning and performance of a golf putting task